This is not a novel to be tossed aside lightly, it should be thrown with great force. -Dorothy Parker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Greetings and Salutations

My name is Julia. 
I live in Portland, OR. 
I have friends here and a boyfriend, Bear. He has a beard (most of the time). 
I never have a beard, though I do have a necklace that is a mustache. 
I work at a law firm in Portland. Niotillfem. Also known as 8:30 to 5:15.

Urbandictionary.com defines Julia as: "a name for girls. Most julia's are artistic, smart, romantic, beautiful and also very charming. Julia's can get whatever they want if they try. They can be very sexy so watch out! They are romantics and love old movies, art and books. they love old stuff! They usually aren't very athletic but if a julia is athletic she's kick butt! they have great fashion sense and usually look smokin'. A julia will most likely become a mother because they love kids. They are very successful in life and there is just something about them that draws people in. Also they are ah-mazing dancers!" I do not disagree with this definition.

I am so-crazy for flickr (oh, the treasures to be found there!) and have been on it longer than I've been here, so if you want to give it a looksee go here.

2 comments:

  1. How did I not know that you had a blog???!

    You fit that urban dictionary definition to a T, a very tall T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I as well agree with this definition. Fully.

    ReplyDelete

Followers